2023 Regulatory Boot Camps
Keep up with the changes in post-mastectomy regulatory & billing compliance.
The AABCP Boot Camp for mastectomy fitters and boutique business owners is a revolutionary approach to post-mastectomy regulatory compliance and billing education.
Unique to AABCP, this one or two-day program outlines the basic business, government, and insurance regulatory information needed to run a post-mastectomy business.
What’s included in an AABCP Boot Camp?
These intense education courses cover the other side of mastectomy fitting.
This regulatory course includes, in easy-to-understand language, a thorough review of the actual regulations and rules that govern post-mastectomy services.
- billing & coding
- real-life examples of billing errors
- auditing overviews
- an in-depth look at proper file keeping
- the effect of a “reasonable useful lifetime” policy on your bottom line
- proper SOAP documentation
- proving medical necessity.
Mastectomy Fellowship Credit
The award-winning AABCP program can be counted toward fulfilling the business requirements for the AABCP Fellowship.
In-Person AABCP Boot Camp Registration Details
- Ample time for questions and networking
- Great for mastectomy billers, owners, and fitters.
When & Where?
Seats will be limited for this event. Please register early