The Mastectomy Business Fellowship Program is a modular education program designed by AABCP/ISBCP, post-mastectomy educators, and business experts.
The program is intended to advance the professional fitting and business capabilities of post-mastectomy fitters.
Requirements: There is no cost to register for the program
- ABC / BOC Certification as a post-mastectomy fitter for 2 years
- Registration and Acceptance into the Mastectomy Business Fellowship program
- Completion of all coursework and a final project or exam.
The successful graduate will attend all seminars and courses which will be offered in a variety of locations, education partnerships, and online throughout the year. These courses will be clearly indicated as a component of the MBF.
Business Fellowship Program Modules & Coursework
- Breast Prosthesis
- Pocketed Garments – Bras, Swimwear
- Compression Wear
- Advanced Fitting
- Advanced Documentation & File Keeping
- Basic Business Structure
- Business Development
- Current Scientific Advances